There are huge varieties of coffees today – café latte, cappuccino, espresso, black, macchiato, and more. But, have you tried a French press coffee?
French press coffee or coffee made from a coffee plunger is another type of coffee that only certified coffee lovers know; it is one of the best low-maintenance ways in brewing a coffee, but you can expect a high-end and smooth coffee.
Isn’t using a French press coffee maker a little complicated?
It is quite true; that is if you are a beginner. Most of the French press coffee makers aren’t exactly the friendliest coffee makers today compared to the usual electronic pots that you just need to put the grounds into the pot and let it do the work for you. Fortunately, there is a trick to make French press coffee easier.
- Make sure to pre-heat the coffee press carafe.
- Prepare the ingredients; the rule of thumb goes, for each one serving you should prepare 1 cup of water and 1 Tbsp. of coffee ground.
- First, you have to boil some water, and then allow it to cool down at least 205-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Empty the warming water from the carafe.
- Add the measured coffee grounds to the carafe.
- Carefully pour the hot water into the carafe and stir.
- Place the lid on the French Press carafe.
- Let it steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Slowly press the lid.
- Pour the French press coffee to your cup and enjoy
Try to check why Kitchen Supreme French press is a must-have for busy people and you’ll understand how fast and uncomplicated it is to use a French press coffee.
Is it worth your money?
The French press coffee maker is one of those manual ways to brew coffee, but it is not time-consuming, neither hard to learn.
Is it worth to invest? Yes; it is. And the following are the reasons why:
- You’ll have a rich and aromatic coffee – One of the good things about French press coffee maker is it traps the aroma and the natural oils while you try to press down the grounds to the bottom of the coffee maker. The coffee’s natural oil makes the coffee flavorful than the usual coffee that you drink out of your electric coffee maker.
- The taste is much fuller and smoother – The reason behind the press metal filter is to eliminate the ground coffee out of the coffee that you are about to drink while keeping the coffee’s natural oils for a fuller and satisfying coffee.
- It is less expensive and convenient – You no longer have to wait on the line and pay too much for a cup of the usual tasting coffee. Using French press, you got to make your own smooth, pure, and satisfying coffee without paying too much time and money waiting in line.
So, is it worth it? Yes; it is. So, you should invest one now. Try Kitchen Supreme French press, coffee maker.